Hi, my name’s Peter… I guess the social norm is to be anonymous on your blog but it feels weird not to properly introduce myself. Besides, I let my freak flag fly pretty high and everyone knows about my crazy thoughts and views. Hell, I link this blog straight to my Facebook page.
Okay, first a run down of me and my interests… I am pansexual, polyamorous, anarchist, atheist, spiritual, and adventerous. I plan on starting my educational path to be a sex therapist specializing in couples therapy for polyamorists, sexually open relationships, and maybe LGBT relationships after I get done with my current adventure. I also like Kesha, sci-fi, and reading. I am fairly kinky, my drug of choice is MDMA, and I am a vegan. I also am a “burner” who has been to Burning Man three times at this point (and will be there in 2014).
Anyway, I am currently travelling with my partner, our roommate, and our dog. We are doing a 20-month bicycle ride around the US and Canada. It should be a total of 35,000 miles but who knows? We may get distracted by wonderful and beautiful things, and the adventure will take longer or cover more miles. This is my personnel blog but if you are interested in following our adventure there are two options:
- Our family/parent friendly blog that will be updated every day or so. It is going to share our adventure with pictures and stuff. That blog is 10 Legs, Will Travel.
- You can also follow our uncensored blog. This will tell of some of our adventures without the need to censor for our parents and other family or conservative people. This will talk about sex, going to nudist beaches, maybe some drugs, and other adult stuff. You can follow that journey (which will be updated a couple times a week) at Barely Functional Adults.
Here are some other ways to follow my current adventure or contact me:
- Be my friend on Facebook
- Follow our group Instagram
- Email me at 10LegsWillTravel@gmail.com
Here is a picture of me so you have a reference if you like visuals:
I’m sure that you’ve seen these “Blogger Awards” that go around WordPress, and I’m sure you’ve gotten a bunch of them, but they’re kind of like friendly chain letters that are just a little bit of fun. You’re a wonderful person and I thought I would just let you know! ^_^
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know about their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Also, in my typical absent-minded fashion, I forgot to say that I’m nominating you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award ^_^
Aww, thank you so much! I’m so glad you have enjoyed my blog. I know I have been crazy slacking since Burning Man (coming back to the default world is always tough). You are so wonderful and I love reading your blog as well!